- 😊If you are not satisfied within 40 days, you can return it for free.
- 🍭Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 🏆Payments Via PayPal
- ⏰Orders ship within 7 to 14 business days
- 99.3% Reviewers Recommends This Product
Peter's Feeders has been making quality bird feeders since 1982 and they are still the best!
We have been making these great feeders for 38 years now and our hummingbird feeders have stood the test of time. The HB-1 works better than any other feeder because we use a clear, up-swept feeding tube that allows the hummingbirds to visually locate the nectar like they do when they look into a flower. The unique design of our Peter's Feeders HB-1 allows you to watch hummingbirds using their beaks and tongues within the tube so you can actually see the feeding process happen. Did you know a hummingbird’s tongue can reach almost an inch past its beak?
The uni-body design makes this feeder exceptionally easy to fill and clean. By using a small feeding tube we are able to prevent bees from taking over the feeder which makes it even more desirable to your hummingbirds.
By far our most popular feeder and here are what some of our customers have said:
- “I was very pleased with the results and have had more hummingbirds than ever visit my feeder.”
- “Your feeders are positively the best! I have been feeding hummingbirds for many years and still have other types of feeders hanging – but the hummingbirds only feed from your feeder!”
- “This feeder is unquestionably the best hummingbird feeder I have owned. Hummers were coming to it when they would avoid my other feeders.”
We designed this feeder to hold 8 oz of nectar (sugar water). Peter's Feeders hummingbird feeders are handmade in Wisconsin from impact resistant plastics and they come with instructions for making your own nectar. Pair this feeder with our SCH-61 Suction Cup Bracket for up close, 360 degree viewing. Expect a lot of activity!
What tips and tricks can you use to make sure you are attract hummingbirds by the dozens to your backyard?
Hang your feeder where hummingbirds can easily see it, out of direct sunlight to decrease nectar spoilage, but still obvious as they pass by. Set it near sheltering plants or trumpeting flowers, like perennials and shrubs, but make sure they can see your horizontal feeder as they whisk their way through your neighborhood in search of a good meal.
Hummingbirds are skittish. They dart, dive, and move quickly. Hummingbirds don’t like to stay out in the open when feeding. Hang your feeder no more than 10 to 15 feet from the nearest tree or shrub to offer hiding places. Their dynamism (hummingbirds flap wings at up to 80 times per second) uses lots of energy, so they need to conserve energy by resting in cover. They are also extremely suspicious, up and leaving at the slightest sign of danger. So place your feeder in the open, but close to protective vegetation.
Most don’t know that nectar can go bad in the hot, summer sun. Hummingbirds are picky eaters. They want fresh, flavorful nectar, so tease their taste buds with new, clean, nectar in order to win their favor. Make sure to replace your nectar often, even when it’s not low.
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money